This article provides instructions on how to setup the Oracle Client Tools and enable the SQL*Loader for use with Centerprise.
- Oracle Client Tools needs Visual C++ Redistributable 2013 installed on the machine.
- Download the Oracle Client Tools
- Unzip the folder to a drive that is local to where the Astera Integration Server is installed.
- Launch the Centerprise Client and Navigate to the Server Explorer
- Right-Click on the Server and select Configure Server
- On the Server Connect Properties screen, change the Location of the Oracle SQL*Loader to the path local to the Centerprise Server
- Save the Server Configuration