Centerprise Options are used to modify the default parameters when running queries, dataflows or workflows on the client. To open Centerprise Options, go to Tools > Options.
In Query Options, you can specify:
· The General options
· The Query Batch Terminators options
This table helps you understand the general options available in the Query tab:
Specify the number of rows to be displayed in the query result. The default number of rows is 5000.
Enter the maximum number of rows you want to be displayed in the query result.
Specify the number of seconds before the database connection terminates.
Enter the number of seconds after which the database connection terminates.
Centerprise Data Integrator supports a number of databases including SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, DB2, Sybase, Microsoft Access, as well as the Salesforce service which Centerprise treats as a database connection. You can specify the Query Batch Terminators for the databases in use. Using Centerprise Data Integrator, users will be able to run the scripts, which they have developed using 'GO' or ';' without changing the anything in the script. The query script will be passed to the database in tokens, with the batch terminator behaving as the delimiter and the query statement as the token.
1. In the SQL Server box, enter the Query Batch Terminator. The default value is GO.
2. In the Oracle box, enter the Query Batch Terminator. The default value is ;
3. In the DB2 box, enter the Query Batch Terminator. The default value is ;
4. In the Sybase box, enter the Query Batch Terminator. The default value is ;
5. In the Access box, enter the Query Batch Terminator. The default value is ;
You have successfully specified the Query Options.
Records to be scanned
You can specify the number of records to be scanned to determine Data Types and Sizes during layout building.
1. Click Entire File to scan all records.
1. Click Records to specify the number of records to be scanned. The default value is 50000 records.
2. In the Records box, enter the number of records to be scanned to change the default value.
The Staging Directory stores profiles or other temporary files for each job that runs on the client. To change the default location, enter the new path in the Directory input.
Help Url stores the default location of the Centerprise documentation on the web. For custom installations, you may want to change the url as necessary.
NOTE: To set server options, such as outgoing email server or staging directories, use Server Administration.