The maintenance release for Centerprise for June is now available (build 126.96.36.199). There were no new features added this release, but some fixes and improvements in key areas. Among them are:
- Improvements in memory management on the server.
- Support for the '\0' or null character escape added.
- Fixed error "Error opening database reader. Invalid column name..." that occur in the Diff Processor."
- Several critical fixes to the SCD transformation.
- Fixed some scheduling issues related to time zones.
- Fixed a server issue where the "Pause" option would not function correctly.
- Fixed an issue with the OR action in workflow not working correctly if following a decision action.
- Mapping variables in Workflow has been improved.
You can find this build at the following location: