We have a new update available for Centerprise. This build is 188.8.131.52 and has a ton of fixes and improvements. The biggest item is the improvements for expressions. We have improved the performance of these by over 60%. So if you use a lot of expressions in your dataflows, you'll definitely want to install this build. The version is 6.2, but it should just install right over the previous version installed.
Here is a rundown of some of the other items fixed:
- Fixed an issue where null integers were being treated as a zero
- Added a public proxy server interface to the API
- Fixed a mapping bug that would result in a "object reference not set to an instance..." error
- Fixed an issue where the ToString function was not formatting decimals correctly
- Dramatically improved expression performance
- Corrected datatypes for PostgreSQL
- Fixed bug where client would crash if server was unavailable.
- Changed behavior of expressions so they error out instead of defaulting (reverted to version 5 behavior)
- SQL Query Source will now resolve parameters when building the layout
- GUIDS are now supported for SQL lookups
- Added an option to preserve leading spaces from a data source
Please let us know if you have any issues or questions for this release.
Happy New Year!