The maintenance release for Centerprise 6.0 for May is now available. There was no release for April, so this one has quite a few fixes in it. The biggest area of fixes for this release is in the area of parameterization. There are quite a few other fixes as well. Some of these are listed below:
- Fixed issue where REST call would call over and over again if query parameters fed in from outside
- Fixed bug where $() parameters were not resolving properly in workflow
- Removed restriction that required transformations to have an outgoing map.
- Fixed a foreign language issue in which look-ups would give different results when using a static cache.
- Fixed crash in client when removing objects from the route transformation
- Fixed a bug in which server log was only showing the first 50 rows
- Added support for HTML formatted emails
- Fixed issue in which REST call was now allowed to be a singleton in workflow
- Fixed bug in which aggregates were not working for decimal types
- Added option to stop trimming leading spaces when using the fixed length parser
- Fixed issue where the delimited builder was triggering a false "only allowed to follow one transformation" error.
- Fixed bug where tables with a SYS suffix were being filtered out from data source browser.
- Fixed bug in which the sql lookup was adding an "IN_" prefix every time it was used.
- Fixed error where IsNull funtion was returning wrong results.
- Fixed issue that prevented daisy-chaining expressions in workflow
- Fixed a bug in lookups when using SQL Azure
- Added function "Proper". This makes strings proper case.
- Fixed a casting error with Tree Join
- Fixed bug where the DroppedFilePath was not getting populated
- Fixed bug which resulted in a "null reference error" when using "build layout from spec"
- Fixed bug where jobs would get stuck in "initializing" state
- Added ability to change the number of concurrent jobs running
- Fixed issue where server information would show both local and UTC times
- FIxed crash that happened when trying to set the server's profile
- Fixed issue where DataDump would hang
- Fixed "Key not present..." error when a loop follows a decision in workflow
To upgrade, run both the client and server installers. Click "yes" when it asks you to upgrade.