The maintenance build for Centerprise for June is now available (version 5.1.432.0). There was not maintenance build for May. You can find the builds here:
32 bit: http://www.astera.com/download/centerprise5_1/cdi5_1
Fixes and additions:
- Fixed issue where Centerprise was locking Excel files.
- Changed the way unique names are generated for log files. Now uses job ID as date was problematic for jobs running in parallel.
- Added the ability to defer to a Centerprise layout when reading a database table. In the previous version, the layout datatypes would get refreshed to match what was in the table. This is useful if you want to read a value as text instead of as the datatype found in the database and not have Centerprise automatically parse it.
- Fixed error with absolute paths. However, this will affect only new flows. Existing flows that have been touched by this error will have to be re-saved.
- Fixed the "Run-always" link type in workflow.
- Fixed an issue with the "Display Schema" command in the data-source browser.
- Added a tweak to the server log to avoid conflicts when writing.
- Completely re-did the installer. You cannot upgrade over a previous version with this one. You must uninstall the previous version before installing this one. To avoid having to re-license the product, we suggest you back up the .lic files before uninstalling and then overwriting them after you install the new version.
- Fixed bug with denormalize where it would eat the last record in a special case
- Added ability to use a shared connection info with the Diff Processor