The scheduled April release of Centerprise is now available. The version number is 5.1.416.0. You can find it here:
32 bit: http://www.astera.com/download/centerprise5_1/cdi5_1_hot
64 bit: http://www.astera.com/download/centerprise5_1/cdi5_1_64
Among the fixes and changes:
- Change the record level log option to read "Stop after x number of records" instead of "Stop after x number of errors" to better reflect the actual functionality.
- Fixed issue where the Centerprise database browser was hiding schemas ending with SYS.
- Added support for foreign language locales when dealing with decimal number types.
- Added SQL Files to the list of file types that get repaired when running "Repair Metadata Paths."
- Fixed issue with OR task in which it would not fire coming from multiple decision tasks.