Hi All. A little late, but here nonetheless. This month's update includes a few a couple critical fixes and small additions we think you'll find useful. Notable are:
- Fixed critical issue where parenthesis were being stripped out of expressions. This had the effect of changing precedence in some cases.
- Fixed issue where log file was getting locked and not let go after a job run.
- Added shared connection info option to sources and db lookups. This allows you to specify the connection in one spot for all dataflows.
- Fixed log file "auto append" feature for file names.
- Fixed critical server issue that would get stuck in a loop sending out many emails for one job.
- Fixed small issue with job scheduler where it would sometimes not save an updated schedule.
- Empty text files are no longer treated as erroneous.
You can find the build (5.1.349.1) here: