Centerprise version 5.1.333 is now available for download from the following location:
This is the monthly maintenance release and has all previous "hot fix" releases incorporated.
Some of the issues addressed in this release include:
- Problem with the replacing parameters at the project level if it contained an FTP workflow action
- Workflow RunExe task not failing properly
- Boolean expressions having to be explicitly set to "= true" in certain IF conditions.
- Excel Reader would stop reading after consecutive blank lines (now a changeable property).
- Added ability to suppress parallelism while running a dataflow.
- Crash when changing the path of a COBOL file
- Error while installing Pro and Enterprise editions in non-English environments
- Other various bug-fixes.
Installation instructions remain the same. Just download and select "Yes" when it asks you to upgrade. It will overwrite the previous installation, but keep your license file and defaults in tact.